Airpura R600-W Whole House True HEPA Air Purifier
Breathe cleaner air and make your home a healthier place to live when you use the Airpura R600-W Whole House Air Purifier. This whole house air purifier installs easily to your central HVAC system to provide clean, allergen-free air to all the rooms of your home.
Let it run day after day and experience the long-term health benefits of breathing clean, purified air. The Airpura R600-W is designed for all-purpose air cleaning in homes as large as 2,000 square feet.
Well-Rounded Filtration for Particles, Chemicals, and Odors
The Airpura R600-W Whole House Air Cleaner is an all-purpose air purifier that targets allergen particles, household odors, and chemical fumes. This Aipura's filtration includes:
- Large Particle Pre-Filter: First, air travels through a large particle pre-filter that captures and locks away large allergens.
- 18-Pound Carbon Bed: Next, air moves through an 18-pound carbon bed where common household odors, pet odors, chemicals, and other airborne fumes are absorbed and locked away.
- True HEPA Filter: Finally, air glides through 40 square feet of true HEPA filter material where 99.97% of particles measuring 0.3 microns and larger are captured. This includes pollen, pet dander, smoke particles, dust, dust mites, mold spores, ragweed, and other common allergens that can aggravate your symptoms.
Clean filtered air is released and replaced every 30 minutes on average thanks to a highly efficient, high-power fan rated to circulate 560 cubic feet of air per minute.
The Airpura R600-W Whole House Air Purifier was built for super-efficient and economical filtration.
- One-piece motor and fan assembly helps eliminate excess vibration and allows more space for maximum air filtration.
- The motor and electrical parts out of the airflow stream, so air won't be re-contaminated as it's released into your home.
- A unique pressure seal system built into the pressure chamber ensures that all air impurities pass through the filters - no dirty air escapes.
- Powder-coat steel housing features robust construction and no vapor emissions, making the unit friendly to multiple chemical sensitivity sufferers.
- Two Installation Options: Install the unit horizontally or vertically based on your HVAC configuration. Horizontal and vertical wall brackets are sold separately. When installed, the system draws a portion of the main airflow as a bypass, purifies it, and returns clean air into the system.
- Variable Speed Control: Increase the unit's purification rate anytime you want with the variable speed control.
- Continuous Purification: Purify your home's air even when your HVAC system isn't running. The Airpura R600-W continues filtering and releasing your air whether or not you're cooling, heating, or ventilating.
- Two Voltages Available: The standard R600-W model runs on 115 voltage. However, it can be ordered in a 220-volt version if necessary. Please call us directly if you'd like to order the 220-volt model.
- Long Filter Life: The pre-filter lasts up to 12 months. The true HEPA filter lasts up to 5 years, and the carbon filter lasts up to 2 years.
- Low Noise: When running on low, the unit emits 28.1 decibels, suitable for use even in a whisper-quiet library.
The Airpura R600-W Whole House Air Purifier scrubs air clean of symptom-aggravating allergens, odors, chemicals, and gas fumes in homes up to 2,000 square feet.
What Customers Love
- Continuous Purification: Unlike conventional whole house air purifiers that run only when your HVAC system does, the R600-W filters and distributes clean air with or without your HVAC system.
- Installs Out of the Way: No bulky air purifier needed here. The R600-W installs out of sight to save space and stay out of your way.
Things To Consider
- Wall Brackets Sold Separately: You'll need to purchase horizontal wall brackets or vertical wall brackets in order to install this unit.
- Need a 220-Volt Model?: The standard Airpura R600-W runs on 115 volts. However, if you need a 220-volt model, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a special order.