Airpura UV600 Air Purifier
**Due to the exceptional demand for Airpura air purifiers, Airpura has a current backorder of 3-6 weeks on all air purifiers and filters.**
Whether you are concerned with indoor allergens, airborne fumes, or harmful pathogens, the Airpura UV600 Air Purifier addresses it all. This powerful ultraviolet air purifier offers complete air filtration for your home, office, or medical environment.
With 40 sq. ft. of True HEPA filter material, an 18-lb. activated carbon bed, and a 20-watt UV germicidal lamp, the UV600 removes bacteria, antigens, pathogens, mold spores, airborne chemicals, and allergen particles. The unit is especially beneficial when used around people with low immune resistance, in mold-infested areas, and in medically sterile environments.
Multi-Stage Filtration With UV Protection
The Airpura UV600ultraviolet air purifier uses powerful multi-stage filtration to treat spaces as large as 2,000 sq. ft. Among the pollutants it removes are:
- Particles: Including pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and asbestos.
- Airborne Chemicals: Including formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, radon, glues, pesticides, methylene chloride, mold mycotoxins, and perchloroethylene.
- Smoke: Including tobacco smoke and smoke odors.
- Microorganisms: Including bacteria, antigens, and pathogens.
To ensure top-notch purity, air that flows into the UV600 passes through three different filtration stages while simultaneously being sterilized by an ultraviolet lamp. It is then released into your environment as clean, purified air. The filtration stages include:
- Pre-Filtration: The unit's 570-sq.-in. pre-filter collects large particles and helps to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. This filter can be vacuumed clean and should be changed every 12 months.
- Carbon Filtration: The unit uses 18 lbs. of activated carbon to collect and absorb a variety of chemical pollutants, odors, and tobacco smoke from the air. This filter typically lasts up to 2 years, depending on usage.
- HEPA Filtration
- The UV600 is also equipped with 40 sq. ft. of True HEPA filter material. This filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 5 years under regular use.
- The UV614 is also equipped with 40 sq. ft. of Super HEPA filter material. This filter removes up to 99.99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 5 years under regular use.
As air flows through each filter, a 20-watt germicidal UV lamp illuminates in the filter chamber, sterilizing microorganisms trapped during the filtration process. The U-shaped lamp's 17-in. germicidal surface is two times the length of conventional UV lights. That means it is two times more effective against pathogens.
An Environmentally Friendly Design
The Airpura UV600 Air Purifier was created with eco-awareness in mind. The unit includes a host of environmentally friendly construction features that make it less impactful to the earth than off-the-shelf units of lesser quality. Some of these features include:
- PCB-Free Capacitor: All capacitors used in the UV600 are free of polychlorinated biphenyls, or PCBs. These substances are known to be toxic to humans, animals, and the environment. In addition, UV lamp ballasts are purely electronic.
- Zero Off-Gassing: This Airpura UV air purifier is free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives, or bonding agents (other than a small number of materials required to meet UL, ETL, CE, and CSA safety guidelines).
- All-Metal Housing: With 100% metal housing, the UV600 air cleaner is a more ecologically sound product, and it's 93% recyclable. In addition, the metal housing prevents plastic off-gassing, which is common with many conventional units.
- Lightweight, Motorized Impeller: This backward-curved, 560-CFM impeller weighs less than half of the typical motor, shaft, or blower wheel configurations used in conventional air purifiers.
- Vacuum-able Pre-Filters: To lengthen lifespan, improve the unit's energy efficiency, and reduce waste, all Airpura pre-filters can be easily vacuumed clean from the exterior of the unit.
The UV600's off-gassing prevention measures are particularly beneficial if you suffer from MCS or if you regularly treat chemically sensitive patients in a medical or dental environment. Along with all-metal housing and a sealed fan motor, this unit has felt gaskets and a contained electrical parts chamber. Felt gaskets help to seal the unit's filter chamber and maximize air filtration while producing none of the rubber off-gassing that is so common with other filters. By maintaining a separate electrical parts chamber, the unit also prevents any off-gassing that may stem from capacitors, condensers, or switches.
Other Top Features
Additional features of this Airpura air purifier include:
- Variable Speed Motor: Choose from two filtration levels.
- Quiet Purification: The unit's backward-curved impeller helps eliminate vibrations and noise associated with conventional air purifier motors.
- Zero Air Leakage: The unit's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the contaminated air passes through the filters. This helps to maintain a True HEPA filtration rating.
- Motor Positioned Away From Airflow: Most air purifiers blow clean air over the motor and pick up new impurities even before exhausting it. In the UV600, the motor is situated away from outgoing airflow, so this is not possible.
- Individual Replacement Filters: The pre-filter, HEPA filter, and carbon filter can be changed separately to help you save on operating costs.
Protect yourself – and our planet – from harmful airborne pollutants with the Airpura UV600 ultraviolet air cleaner.
To ensure your shopping satisfaction, a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all products and a no-hassle return process.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
As stated in our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product to us within 30 days and, upon approval, we will process your refund. The only cost you will incur is the cost of shipping your purchase back to us. To act on our guarantee policy, simply follow these steps:
Login to our Customer Service Center and complete a return request within 30 days of your purchase or call us at 1-800-934-9194 to get a return authorization (RA) number.
Once you secure a return authorization number, you will receive instructions for shipping the product back to us. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Send your product back to us within 2 weeks of receiving your return authorization number. The shipment must be postmarked within this timeframe.
Upon receiving the product, we will inspect it to ensure that it is in good condition for resale, approve the return(s), and process your refund.
If you are not satisfied with your product and want to exchange it for a different one, please contact a Sylvane customer service representative by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your information is received and the exchange approved, we will send you an e-mail with an authorization number and complete instructions for your exchange.
Policy Details and Exclusions
All products must be returned undamaged with all original manuals, registration cards, accessories, boxes, outer cartons and packing materials. If a product is returned damaged or with missing items, we reserve the right to assess a restocking fee up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the items damaged or missing. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization (RA) number. Once a return has been authorized and return instructions provided to the customer, the items must be returned postmarked within 2 weeks. Special freight deliveries (those items not delivered via UPS or FedEx) must be visually inspected at the time of delivery and any damage noted on the signed bill of lading or the delivery should be refused.
Additional shipping charges due to customer special delivery requests (next-day delivery, international delivery, etc.) are not refundable. The first day of the 30-day return period is the day the customer receives item(s). If a delivery is refused or undeliverable to the address that is provided, the customer will be charged actual shipping and brokerage charges incurred on both outbound and return shipment.
For items purchased with discounts or promotions, the refunded value for each returned item will be reduced to reflect the value of any free gift or discount included with your purchase. If included gifts are returned in concurrence with our return policy, the full amount of purchase will be refunded.
Please contact us with any questions you have about our return and exchange policies. We are more than happy to assist you.
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy
We know the holidays can be hectic. That’s why we’re extending our return and exchange period for purchases you make at Sylvane during the holiday season. All purchases made between November 15th and December 25th may be returned by January 10th or 30 days after your date of purchase – whichever is later.
Want to make sure your item is shipped and received by Christmas? Review our shipping information.
Airpura Replacement TarBarrier Pre-Filter 6-PACK
Airpura Replacement 2 Inch Carbon Filter