Austin Air Baby Breath Air Purifier
Your baby deserves the best start in life. Giving him or her a safe, healthy place in which to grow and thrive is key. The Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier can help you do just that. This HEPA air purifier aggressively cleans the air in your baby's nursery or child's room, eliminating harmful allergens, smoke, and chemical odors to create a safer and healthier breathing space you can rest easy about. Part of Austin Air's award-winning air purifier series, the Baby's Breath Air Purifier cleans the air in spaces as large as 700 square feet using a robust multi-stage filtration system.
Proven Allergen Filtration
The Austin Air Baby's Breath—also known as the Austin Air HM205 Air Purifier—uses Austin Air's signature 360-degree progressive filtering system to clean your air faster and more efficiently than conventional air purifiers. Every minute, the system pulls in more than 250 cubic feet of air from all sides of the air cleaner. Air then passes through a 4-stage HEPA/carbon combination filter and is blown back out into your room using the Clean Air Pocket vent. With this technology, your baby will start breathing cleaner air quicker, experience less allergic symptoms, and sleep more soundly through the night.
The Baby's Breath Air Cleaner 4-stage combination filter includes:
- PERMAFILT Pre-Filter - During stage 1, air passes through a cotton PERMAFILT pre-filter, which captures particles easily seen by the naked eye, such as large dust and pet dander particles.
- Medium Particle Filter - Next, a medium particle filter traps small- to medium-size allergens, such as mold, pollen, and dust mites.
- Medical-Grade HEPA Filter - Air then glides through more than 60 square feet of true medical-grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) material where it is scrubbed free of harmful bacteria and viruses as well as smaller pollen, mold, pet dander, dust, and ragweed particles.
- HEGA Filter – During the final stage, a HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Absorption) filter constructed of military-grade activated carbon cloth absorbs chemicals, gases, fumes, vapors, and odors. HEGA filtration is particularly effective in removing harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Overall, this long-lasting combination filter eliminates 99.97% of airborne pollutants that are 0.3 microns and larger, 95% of particles that measure 0.1 micron and smaller, and more than 3,000 types of toxic gases and odors. You'll rest easy knowing that your baby is breathing the cleanest air possible during his or her early years of life.
Solid, Efficient Construction
Made in the USA, the Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier is constructed with sturdy, long-lasting components that boost efficiency and energy savings. These include an energy-efficient Permanent-Split Capacitor (PSC) motor, a powerful centrifugal fan, and an all-steel outer body. The long-life PSC motor is rated for continuous use at high RPMs and is mounted on shock absorbers to minimize noise. When running, the Baby's Breath motor draws less current and reduces your operating costs by 50% when compared to other air purifiers.
- Easy Controls - Choose from 3 purification speeds using the simple manual knob control.
- Lightweight, Compact - At just 14 pounds and measuring 16.5 inches H x 11 inches W x 11 inches D, this air purifier is easy to pick up and move wherever your baby goes for consistently clean air.
- Soothing White Noise - Three fan speeds provide 3 levels of soothing white noise to help your baby sleep easier and more soundly.
- Independently Tested - Like all Austin Air Purifiers, the Baby's Breath has been independently tested for filtration effectiveness by third-party and U.S. government labs.
- Easy Filter Changes - Just remove the bottom cover of the air purifier to access the old filter and drop a new one in.
The Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier is one of the best air purifiers on the market for creating a healthier, allergen-free breathing space for your little one.
What Customers Love
- Long-Life Filter - The combination HEPA/carbon filter needs to be replaced only once every 5 years under typical use, helping you save on costly and frequent filter replacements.
- Easy to Use - No complicated control panels, the Baby's Breath includes 1 manual knob control to adjust your fan speed and turn the unit on and off.
Things to Consider
- Chemical Removal - Consider whether you need a higher level of smoke, odor, and chemical filtration. Similar in size and design, the Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. includes a larger carbon bed filter to combat heavy odors and chemicals.
To ensure your shopping satisfaction, a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all products and a no-hassle return process.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
As stated in our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product to us within 30 days and, upon approval, we will process your refund. The only cost you will incur is the cost of shipping your purchase back to us. To act on our guarantee policy, simply follow these steps:
Login to our Customer Service Center and complete a return request within 30 days of your purchase or call Sylvane at 1-800-934-9194 to get a return authorization (RA) number.
Once you secure a return authorization number, you will receive instructions for shipping the product back to us. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Send your product back within 2 weeks of receiving your return authorization number. The shipment must be postmarked within this time frame.
Upon receiving the product, we will inspect it to ensure that it is in good condition for resale, approve the return(s), and process your refund.
If you are not satisfied with your product and want to exchange it for a different one, please contact a Sylvane customer service representative by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your information is received and the exchange approved, we will send you an e-mail with an authorization number and complete instructions for your exchange.
Policy Details and Exclusions
All products must be returned undamaged with all original manuals, registration cards, accessories, boxes, outer cartons and packing materials. If a product is returned damaged or with missing items, we reserve the right to assess a restocking fee up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the items damaged or missing. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization (RA) number. Once a return has been authorized and return instructions provided to the customer, the items must be returned postmarked within 2 weeks. Special freight deliveries (those items not delivered via UPS or FedEx) must be visually inspected at the time of delivery and any damage noted on the signed bill of lading or the delivery should be refused.
Additional shipping charges due to customer special delivery requests (next-day delivery, international delivery, etc.) are not refundable. The first day of the 30-day return period is the day the customer receives item(s). If a delivery is refused or undelivered to the address that is provided, the customer will be charged actual shipping and brokerage charges incurred on both outbound and return shipment.
For items purchased with discounts or promotions, the refunded value for each returned item will be reduced to reflect the value of any free gift or discount included with your purchase. If included gifts are returned in concurrence with our return policy, the full amount of purchase will be refunded.
Please contact Sylvane with any questions you have about our return and exchange policies. We are more than happy to assist you.
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy
The holidays can be hectic. That’s why we're extending our return and exchange period for purchases you make at Sylvane during the holiday season. All purchases made between November 15th and December 25th may be returned by January 10th or 30 days after your date of purchase – whichever is later.
Want to make sure your item is shipped and received by Christmas? Review our shipping information.