Bissell air400 Air Purifier
Pets, kids, and dust build-up can create unhealthy air for you and your family. The Bissell Air400 uses a HEPA filter, quiet operation, and efficient Energy Star design to keep you comfortable and healthy. It removes allergens, dust mites, and other indoor contaminants in rooms up to 400 square feet.
Top Bissell Air400 Air Purifier Features
- Energy Star-rated for money- and energy-saving design.
- Air Quality sensor measures the amount of particles in your air and displays your home’s air quality in real time. Review the score and color to see your air quality.
- Customers appreciate that it’s a quiet way to remove impurities from their air.
Automatic Air Filtration
Bissell’s CirQulate system automatically adjusts the airflow so the appropriate filtration is used without wasting energy. Just turn on Auto mode, and it maintains a healthy indoor air quality with no work needed from you.
HEPA Filter + Odor Removal
- Carbon Filter for Odor Control: A 1.5-inch thick activated carbon filter cleans the air of odors from smoke or cooking.
- HEPA Filter: The true HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles down to .3 microns. This includes pollen and pet dander.
- Pre-Filter: An included pre-filter captures bigger pollutants like dust and protects the other filters.
- Set the Timer: Program your air purifier to turn on and start cleaning your air 1, 4 or 8 hours in advance.
- Silent Mode: Turn this on for the quietest settings at night.
- Max Mode: Use this mode for the quickest air cleaning on the highest fan speed.
- Night Mode: A light sensor will dim the air quality color wheel for peaceful sleep.
- Carrying Handle: Move it to different rooms as needed.
- Three Fan Speeds: If you don’t want to use Auto mode, you can set your fan speed to low, medium or high.
The trusted home cleaning name of Bissell keeps your air free of allergens, dust and other unwanted particles with the new Bissell Air400 Air Purifier.
What Customers Love
- Know Your Air Quality: The easy-to-read air quality display senses and shows your current air quality.
- Various Options: Select a mode (Auto, Max, Night, Silent), one of three fan speeds or program the timer with this versatile air purifier from Bissell.
Things to Consider
- Filter Replacement: Keep your air purifier running efficiently by replacing all three filters every six months.
To ensure your shopping satisfaction, a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all products and a no-hassle return process.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
As stated in our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product to us within 30 days and, upon approval, we will process your refund. The only cost you will incur is the cost of shipping your purchase back to us. To act on our guarantee policy, simply follow these steps:
Login to our Customer Service Center and complete a return request within 30 days of your purchase or call Sylvane at 1-800-934-9194 to get a return authorization (RA) number.
Once you secure a return authorization number, you will receive instructions for shipping the product back to us. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Send your product back within 2 weeks of receiving your return authorization number. The shipment must be postmarked within this time frame.
Upon receiving the product, we will inspect it to ensure that it is in good condition for resale, approve the return(s), and process your refund.
If you are not satisfied with your product and want to exchange it for a different one, please contact a Sylvane customer service representative by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your information is received and the exchange approved, we will send you an e-mail with an authorization number and complete instructions for your exchange.
Policy Details and Exclusions
All products must be returned undamaged with all original manuals, registration cards, accessories, boxes, outer cartons and packing materials. If a product is returned damaged or with missing items, we reserve the right to assess a restocking fee up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the items damaged or missing. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization (RA) number. Once a return has been authorized and return instructions provided to the customer, the items must be returned postmarked within 2 weeks. Special freight deliveries (those items not delivered via UPS or FedEx) must be visually inspected at the time of delivery and any damage noted on the signed bill of lading or the delivery should be refused.
Additional shipping charges due to customer special delivery requests (next-day delivery, international delivery, etc.) are not refundable. The first day of the 30-day return period is the day the customer receives item(s). If a delivery is refused or undelivered to the address that is provided, the customer will be charged actual shipping and brokerage charges incurred on both outbound and return shipment.
For items purchased with discounts or promotions, the refunded value for each returned item will be reduced to reflect the value of any free gift or discount included with your purchase. If included gifts are returned in concurrence with our return policy, the full amount of purchase will be refunded.
Please contact Sylvane with any questions you have about our return and exchange policies. We are more than happy to assist you.
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy
The holidays can be hectic. That’s why we're extending our return and exchange period for purchases you make at Sylvane during the holiday season. All purchases made between November 15th and December 25th may be returned by January 10th or 30 days after your date of purchase – whichever is later.
Want to make sure your item is shipped and received by Christmas? Review our shipping information.