Blueair Pro L Air Purifier with HEPASilent Technology
Offering protection for areas up 780 square against particles, allergens, pollutants, and odors, the Blueair Pro L air purifier combines a sleek, steel design and nearly silent operation for a professional grade performance. Energy efficient yet offering high performance, the Blueair Pro L features HEPASilent filtration technology, 5 air exchanges per hour, galvanized steel construction, and peak Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) performance.
Ensuring that it captures 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 micron in size, the Pro L’s HEPA air purification unites the best in mechanical and electrostatic filtration.
- Particles are Locked-In - A progressive filter design made up of millions of ultra-thin fibers ensures that captured particles are never released back into your space.
- Environmentally Friendly - Made of polypropylene, a natural antibacterial material, the filters only capture mold particles, not grow their own.
- High Performance - Blueair filter cartridges are uniquely designed to resist clogging and promote peak filtration performance.
- Ozone Free - Using a very low electric current, the Pro L purifier doesn’t produce ozone.
Five Air Exchanges Per Hour
Able to achieve an air exchange rate of 5 air changes per hour, this purifier cleans and completely replaces all of the air in your space 5 times in a given hour. Enjoy cleaner and fresher air all day with air purification from Blueair.
Fast, Powerful, & Quiet Cleaning
Blueair has combined powerful air purification with quiet functionality to bring you a hard-working machine.
- V-Shaped Design - An innovative v-shaped design maximizes filter area in a surprisingly small amount of space. Combined with a less dense filter, it cleans the air faster.
- Galvanized Steel - Designed to blend in with your home or work environment, the steel housing delivers maximum clear air delivery in a compact design.
- Powerful but Quiet - No louder than a quiet conversation on its highest setting and quieter than a whisper on its lowest, it’ll never distract you from work or sleep.
Reduce Your Footprint
Providing off-the-chart CADR, efficiency has been blended with low environmental impact, earning it an energy star rating from the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Low Power Usage - This unit uses about as much energy as the average light bulb.
- Environmentally Friendly Construction - Built with eco-friendly materials such as steel instead of plastic, you know that you are doing your part to help the environment.
- High CADR Rates - Offering the great CADR rates its scores for cubic feet per minute include 490 (smoke), 600 (pollen), and 630 (dust).
- Speed Control Options - Featuring 3 options for controlling speed, select the level that works best for you.
- Filter Replacement Indicator - Know exactly when it’s time for you to replace your filter.
- High Airflow - On its highest setting, airflow rises to 660 cubic feet per minute.
- Lightweight - Weighing in at only 42 pounds, this unit is easy to move around your space.
This steel constructed air purifier features HEPASilent filtration, high CADR, 5 air exchanges per hour, and environmentally friendly technology to quickly and quietly clean the air in your home or work spaces up to 780 square feet.
What Customers Love
- HEPASilent Filtration Technology - Combining electrostatic and mechanical filtration, the Pro L’s filtration process captures 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 micron in size.
- Five Air Exchanges Per Hour - This purifier cleans and completely replaces all of the air in your space 5 times in a given hour.
- Quiet Operation - No louder than a quiet conversation on its highest setting and quieter than a whisper on its lowest, this air purifier will never distract you.
Things to Consider
- Filter Replacement - We recommend that you replace your filters every 6 months. The Blueair Pro L requires the use of two Blueair Particle Replacement Filters.
- Need Additional Smoke or Odor Removal? - For environments with smoke, odors, or other volatile organic compounds consider the Blueair SmokeStop Replacement Filter.
- Blueair Pro XL - For larger areas, consider the Blueair Pro XL which is capable to cleaning spaces up to 1,180 square feet.
To ensure your shopping satisfaction, a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all products and a no-hassle return process.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
As stated in our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product to us within 30 days and, upon approval, we will process your refund. The only cost you will incur is the cost of shipping your purchase back to us. To act on our guarantee policy, simply follow these steps:
Login to our Customer Service Center and complete a return request within 30 days of your purchase or call us at 1-800-934-9194 to get a return authorization (RA) number.
Once you secure a return authorization number, you will receive instructions for shipping the product back to us. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Send your product back to us within 2 weeks of receiving your return authorization number. The shipment must be postmarked within this timeframe.
Upon receiving the product, we will inspect it to ensure that it is in good condition for resale, approve the return(s), and process your refund.
If you are not satisfied with your product and want to exchange it for a different one, please contact a Sylvane customer service representative by emailing email@example.com. Once your information is received and the exchange approved, we will send you an e-mail with an authorization number and complete instructions for your exchange.
Policy Details and Exclusions
All products must be returned undamaged with all original manuals, registration cards, accessories, boxes, outer cartons and packing materials. If a product is returned damaged or with missing items, we reserve the right to assess a restocking fee up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the items damaged or missing. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization (RA) number. Once a return has been authorized and return instructions provided to the customer, the items must be returned postmarked within 2 weeks. Special freight deliveries (those items not delivered via UPS or FedEx) must be visually inspected at the time of delivery and any damage noted on the signed bill of lading or the delivery should be refused.
Additional shipping charges due to customer special delivery requests (next-day delivery, international delivery, etc.) are not refundable. The first day of the 30-day return period is the day the customer receives item(s). If a delivery is refused or undeliverable to the address that is provided, the customer will be charged actual shipping and brokerage charges incurred on both outbound and return shipment.
For items purchased with discounts or promotions, the refunded value for each returned item will be reduced to reflect the value of any free gift or discount included with your purchase. If included gifts are returned in concurrence with our return policy, the full amount of purchase will be refunded.
Please contact us with any questions you have about our return and exchange policies. We are more than happy to assist you.
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy
We know the holidays can be hectic. That’s why we’re extending our return and exchange period for purchases you make at Sylvane during the holiday season. All purchases made between November 15th and December 25th may be returned by January 10th or 30 days after your date of purchase – whichever is later.
Want to make sure your item is shipped and received by Christmas? Review our shipping information.
Blueair Pro Series Particle Filter
To pre-order please call us.