Blueair Pro M Air Purifier with HEPASilent Technology
Great for large bedrooms or playrooms, the compact Blueair Pro M air purifier provides professional air purification performance to rooms up to 390 square feet in size. With galvanized steel housing, HEPA air purification, low environmental footprint, and 5 air exchanges per hour, the Blueair Pro M ensures that you and your family are protected from particles, allergens, pollutants and odors.
Five Air Exchanges Per Hour
With an air exchange rate of 5 air changes per hour this purifier cleans and completely replaces all of the air in your space 5 times in a given hour. With this high performance unit, you’ll never deal with dirty, stagnant air.
Capturing 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 microns in size, Blueair’s HEPASilent technology unites the best in mechanical and electrostatic filtration.
- Captured on Contact: With a progressive filter cartridge design, millions of ultra-thin fibers lock in particles at different stages, ensure captured particles are never released back into your environment.
- Eco Friendly Filters: Made from the environmentally responsible synthetic polypropylene, Blueair filters only capture mold particles from the air, never growing their own.
- Low Maintenance: With no screws, hooks, or tools needed, replacing the filter cartridge takes under a minute.
- Ozone Free: Using a very low electric current ensures this purifier doesn’t produce ozone.
Fast and Nearly Silent Cleaning
Clean your area fast and quietly thanks to several unique features.
- V-Shaped Design: An innovative v-shaped design maximizes filter area in a surprisingly small amount of space. Combined with a less dense filter, it cleans the air faster.
- Galvanized Steel: Designed to blend in with your home or work environment, the steel housing delivers maximum clear air delivery in a compact design.
- Powerful but Quiet: No louder than a quiet conversation on its highest setting and quieter than a whisper on its lowest, the Pro L will never distract you from work or sleep.
Lessen Your Environmental Impact
Thoughtful design and construction has allowed Blueair to provide you with a way to improve your indoor air quality while reducing your impact on the environment.
- Low Impact Cleaning: Combining dramatically efficient air cleaning power with a low impact on the environment has earned the Pro an energy star rating from the Environmental Protection Agency
- Energy Efficient: Uses about as much energy as the average light bulb.
- Eco Conscious Construction: Built with environmentally friendly materials such as steel, instead of plastic, this product reduces environmental impact.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): The M scores for cubic feet per minute include 250 (smoke), 285 (Dust), and 350 (pollen).
- Speed Control Options: Featuring 3 options for controlling speed, select the level that works best for you.
- Filter Replacement Indicator: Know exactly when it’s time for you to replace your filter.
- High Airflow: On its highest setting, airflow rises to 660 cubic feet per minute.
- Lightweight: Weighing in at only 24 pounds, its easy to move around your home.
Constructed of steel, and featuring HEPASilent filtration, 5 air exchanges per hour, and environmentally friendly technology, the Blueair Pro M is perfect for providing air purification to large bedrooms or playrooms up to 390 square feet.
What Customers Love
- HEPASilent Filtration Technology: Combining electrostatic and mechanical filtration, the Pro XL’s filtration process captures 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 micron in size.
- Five Air Exchanges Per Hour: This purifier cleans and completely replaces all of the air in your space 5 times in a given hour.
- Quiet Operation: No louder than a quiet conversation on its highest setting and quieter than a whisper on its lowest.
Things to Consider
- Filter Replacement: We recommend that you replace your filters every 6 months. The Blueair Pro M requires the use of a Blueair Particle Replacement Filter.
- Need Additional Smoke or Odor Removal?: For environments with smoke, odors, or other volatile organic compounds consider the Blueair SmokeStop Replacement Filter.
- Blueair Pro L: For larger areas, consider the Blueair Pro L which is capable to cleaning spaces up to 780 square feet.
To ensure your shopping satisfaction, a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all products and a no-hassle return process.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
As stated in our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product to us within 30 days and, upon approval, we will process your refund. The only cost you will incur is the cost of shipping your purchase back to us. To act on our guarantee policy, simply follow these steps:
Login to our Customer Service Center and complete a return request within 30 days of your purchase or call Sylvane at 1-800-934-9194 to get a return authorization (RA) number.
Once you secure a return authorization number, you will receive instructions for shipping the product back to us. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Send your product back within 2 weeks of receiving your return authorization number. The shipment must be postmarked within this time frame.
Upon receiving the product, we will inspect it to ensure that it is in good condition for resale, approve the return(s), and process your refund.
If you are not satisfied with your product and want to exchange it for a different one, please contact a Sylvane customer service representative by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your information is received and the exchange approved, we will send you an e-mail with an authorization number and complete instructions for your exchange.
Policy Details and Exclusions
All products must be returned undamaged with all original manuals, registration cards, accessories, boxes, outer cartons and packing materials. If a product is returned damaged or with missing items, we reserve the right to assess a restocking fee up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the items damaged or missing. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization (RA) number. Once a return has been authorized and return instructions provided to the customer, the items must be returned postmarked within 2 weeks. Special freight deliveries (those items not delivered via UPS or FedEx) must be visually inspected at the time of delivery and any damage noted on the signed bill of lading or the delivery should be refused.
Additional shipping charges due to customer special delivery requests (next-day delivery, international delivery, etc.) are not refundable. The first day of the 30-day return period is the day the customer receives item(s). If a delivery is refused or undelivered to the address that is provided, the customer will be charged actual shipping and brokerage charges incurred on both outbound and return shipment.
For items purchased with discounts or promotions, the refunded value for each returned item will be reduced to reflect the value of any free gift or discount included with your purchase. If included gifts are returned in concurrence with our return policy, the full amount of purchase will be refunded.
Please contact Sylvane with any questions you have about our return and exchange policies. We are more than happy to assist you.
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy
The holidays can be hectic. That’s why we're extending our return and exchange period for purchases you make at Sylvane during the holiday season. All purchases made between November 15th and December 25th may be returned by January 10th or 30 days after your date of purchase – whichever is later.
Want to make sure your item is shipped and received by Christmas? Review our shipping information.