Oransi V-HEPA Max Air Purifier
Breathe better, sleep better, and feel better with the Oransi v-hepa Max Air Purifier. This HEPA air cleaner—an upgraded version of the now-discontinued Oransi v-hepa PRO Air Purifier—is effective in removing more than 99% of airborne particles, including dust, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, ragweed, and pet dander. This Oransi air cleaner also eliminates light household odors such as those stemming from smoke, gases, and chemical fumes.
Building on the extreme effectiveness of the Oransi v-hepa PRO, the new Oransi v-hepa Max (Model: OVHM80) features larger filters for longer-lasting filtration and improved seals to ensure that only the cleanest air is returned to your space. This RoHS-certified air purifier is designed to meticulously purify 600 square feet of space using a four-stage filtration system that includes a pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon filters, and an onboard ionizer. Together, the filters help create and maintain fresher, cleaner, more breathable air day after day.
4-Stage Air Filtration
The Oransi v-hepa Max Air Purifier provides a higher level of purification for nearly the same unit price as comparable models. Four stages of filtration deliver the ultimate clean to your environment. These stages include:
- Washable Pre-Filter – Upon entering the unit, air first moves through a washable pre-filter where large airborne particles are captured and contained. This filter also enhances the durability and performance of the additional filters. For maintenance, the pre-filter can be washed with a damp cloth or vacuumed clean using a low-level suction vacuum.
- High-Efficiency HEPA Filter – Next, air moves through a high-efficiency HEPA filter, which is the most effective type of air filter in capturing allergens and other solid airborne particulates. This filter removes up to 99.97% of pollutant particles measuring 0.3 microns and larger. This long-lasting filter typically lasts one year.
- Activated Carbon Filter – As the third stage of filtration, the Oransi air purifier uses a highly absorbent activated carbon filter to trap cigar and cigarette smoke, cooking odors, chemical and gas fumes, and other harmful airborne fumes. This function not only protects the purity of your environment, but also helps to ensure that none of these toxic fumes travel into your lungs, triggering a potential illness. This filter typically should be replaced every year along with the HEPA filter.
- Ozone-Safe Ionizer – As clean air is released into your environment, the Oransi v-hepa Max's nano-piezoelectric ionizer releases high-density negative ions into the air. These ions help the air cleaner trap airborne impurities more efficiently by attaching themselves to particles, making them larger and more readily captured by the filters. A negligible – not harmful – amount of ozone is released during this process.
The Oransi v-hepa Max Air Cleaner includes 4 standard fan speeds as well as an automatic purification setting that increases or decreases the fan speed based on readings from the onboard air quality monitor. This air quality monitor with dust sensor continuously measures and reports the amount of impurities in your air, helping you stay on top of the cleanliness of your indoor air.
Unique V-Lock and V-Seal Technology
Most air purifiers on the market today use high-quality air filters to perform effective purification. However, do you ever wonder how much of the inbound air is actually being cleaned by your air purifier? With comparable air cleaners, it is possible that some air may leak out of the system unfiltered and un-purified. To prevent this problem, Oransi equips its air purifiers with v-lock and v-seal technology.
This technology consists of a specialized seal surrounding the air filter that locks the filter cover in place, so that no air can bypass the filter. Therefore, you can rest assured that all of the air entering the unit gets filtered. Insulated v-seals around the edges of the air filter media further prevent any air leakage around the filters.
Greener Air Purification
The Oransi v-hepa Max Air Purifier not only helps clean your indoor air; it helps foster a better environment by incorporating many green features into its design. The Oransi Max meets the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive. Also known as the lead-free directive, this policy restricts the use of certain hazardous and poisonous substances during manufacturing.
Other key features of the Oransi v-hepa Max Air Cleaner include:
- Electronic Controls – Pushbutton electronic controls help you easily choose your air purifier settings.
- Programmable Timer – The air cleaner's countdown timer can be programmed for up to 12 hours.
- Filter Replacement Indicator – This helpful indicator lets you know when it's time to replace the HEPA or carbon filters.
- Quiet Operation – At its loudest, the v-hepa unit exerts 53 decibels of sound, which is quieter than the sound of normal conversation. Comparable air purifiers exert 60 to 70 decibels.
- Night Mode – Turn off the control panel lights for peaceful, undisturbed sleep.
- Safety Certifications – The Oransi v-hepa Max unit is also CE-, ETL, and GS-certified.
To ensure your shopping satisfaction, a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all products and a no-hassle return process.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
As stated in our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product to us within 30 days and, upon approval, we will process your refund. The only cost you will incur is the cost of shipping your purchase back to us. To act on our guarantee policy, simply follow these steps:
Login to our Customer Service Center and complete a return request within 30 days of your purchase or call us at 1-800-934-9194 to get a return authorization (RA) number.
Once you secure a return authorization number, you will receive instructions for shipping the product back to us. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Send your product back to us within 2 weeks of receiving your return authorization number. The shipment must be postmarked within this timeframe.
Upon receiving the product, we will inspect it to ensure that it is in good condition for resale, approve the return(s), and process your refund.
If you are not satisfied with your product and want to exchange it for a different one, please contact a Sylvane customer service representative by emailing email@example.com. Once your information is received and the exchange approved, we will send you an e-mail with an authorization number and complete instructions for your exchange.
Policy Details and Exclusions
All products must be returned undamaged with all original manuals, registration cards, accessories, boxes, outer cartons and packing materials. If a product is returned damaged or with missing items, we reserve the right to assess a restocking fee up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the items damaged or missing. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization (RA) number. Once a return has been authorized and return instructions provided to the customer, the items must be returned postmarked within 2 weeks. Special freight deliveries (those items not delivered via UPS or FedEx) must be visually inspected at the time of delivery and any damage noted on the signed bill of lading or the delivery should be refused.
Additional shipping charges due to customer special delivery requests (next-day delivery, international delivery, etc.) are not refundable. The first day of the 30-day return period is the day the customer receives item(s). If a delivery is refused or undeliverable to the address that is provided, the customer will be charged actual shipping and brokerage charges incurred on both outbound and return shipment.
For items purchased with discounts or promotions, the refunded value for each returned item will be reduced to reflect the value of any free gift or discount included with your purchase. If included gifts are returned in concurrence with our return policy, the full amount of purchase will be refunded.
Please contact us with any questions you have about our return and exchange policies. We are more than happy to assist you.
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy
We know the holidays can be hectic. That’s why we’re extending our return and exchange period for purchases you make at Sylvane during the holiday season. All purchases made between November 15th and December 25th may be returned by January 10th or 30 days after your date of purchase – whichever is later.
Want to make sure your item is shipped and received by Christmas? Review our shipping information.
Oransi v-hepa Max Replacement Filter Kit (RFM80)